We are now leveraging our big data smarts to deliver on the promise of IoT. Low near 40F. Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2023, This High-Tech Drone is Nearly 50% Off Before Jan. 1, This Nifty Gadget Stops Snoring in Its Tracks, and It's 41% Off, Cozy Up to This Flexible Home Heating System That's Under $100, You Won't Find This Top-Rated Plant ID App at This Price Anywhere Else Online, Winter Storm To Move Across Country This Week, WWII Structure Slides Off Cliff In San Francisco, Damaging Winds, Isolated Tornadoes Possible, Scientists Redirect Lightning In A Storm For The First Time, Places You May Be More Likely To Catch Respiratory Viruses, How Damage Surveys from the National Weather Service Determine a Tornado's Strength, Track, Five Tips To Keep Plants Safe In The Coldest Months, These Are This Winters Top Travel Destinations, According To TripAdvisor, Severe Weather Strikes The South (PHOTOS), Powerful Storms Continue In California (PHOTOS), Five Winter Hiking Destinations To Inspire You In The Cold-Weather Months, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Franais, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Much cooler with highs in the mid 30s. Partly cloudy skies with gusty winds. This month, Channel 5 News is taking an in-depth look at diabetes in the Valley. Low 61F. High 72F. High near 65F. Mostly cloudy. WEDNESDAY: It'll be a cloudy day overall with . Cloudy with showers. Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! High 56F. Karla Salinas, Rio Grande Valley correspondent for Daytime with Kimberly Computers containing personal information of staff, students Brownsville man arrested for using AirTag to New policy gives veterans free mental health Wed. Jan. 18, 2023: Breezy, humid, and Lyford CISD, Region 1 hold pharmacology event Lyford CISD, Region 1 hold pharmacology event to get students to pursue career as pharmacists, New app allows students and staff at Weslaco ISD to send tips to police. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Dew point will be around 25F with an average humidity of 79%. Weather Today Weather Hourly 14 Day Forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate (Averages) Currently: 71 F. Low temperature around 62F. Jan. 16, 2023: Breezy, humid and temperatures in the 80s, Bianca Torre Headlines UTRGV Hall of Fame Class for 2023. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Rainfall around a half an inch. Mostly cloudy. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph becoming north this afternoon. Cloudy with a chance of snow in the morning then partly cloudy in the afternoon. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Overcast. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. High temperature around 64F. Weather. U.S. Sen. John Cornyn eyes the seemingly impossible: a bipartisan deal on immigration " was first published by The Texas Tribune, a nonprofit, nonpartisan media Texas teens embark on an idealistic quest to shut down the states last five youth prisons. " U.S. Sen. John Cornyn eyes the seemingly impossible: a bipartisan deal on immigration " was first published by The Texas Tribune, a nonprofit, nonpartisan media Texas teens embark on an idealistic quest to shut down the states last five youth prisons. " Partly cloudy. #rgv #rgvtraffic. Dew point will be around 30F with an average humidity of 81%. Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. . Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick will also be inaugurated at the Tuesday event. Winds NNW at 20 to 30 mph. Highs in the mid 70s. West winds around 5 mph becoming southwest around 5 mph late. Low around 45F. Winds will be 7 mph from the SW. A co-owner of a Brownsville Tech Recycling Company Wed. Jan. 18, 2023: Breezy, humid, and temperatures in the 80s, Tues. Jan. 17, 2023: Breezy, humid, and temperatures in the 80s, Mon. Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. Winds will be 8 mph from the SSW. Winds N at 15 to 25 mph. Tues. Jan. 17, 2023: Breezy, humid, and. Hourly Forecast; Latest Weathercast; Interactive Radar; Traffic Maps; . 10 Day Forecast Night Mostly Cloudy 59 Friday 12/30. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Cloudy. Dew point will be around 21F with an average humidity of 82%. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Groveport, Ohio . Chance of rain 100 percent. High 86F. Winds light and variable. Low near 45F. Cloudy. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Mostly cloudy with showers in the morning then partly cloudy with a chance of showers with isolated thunderstorms in the afternoon. Tomorrow's Forecast. Low temperature around -4F. Low 48F. Sunset 5:01 pm. Partly cloudy. Partly to mostly cloudy. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Winds will be 6 mph from the WSW. Low 61F. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Made in the 956: Mario Godinez. Dew point will be around 43F with an average humidity of 56%. Cloudy. Take control of your data. High 59F. Low 37F. Warmer with highs around 60. Highs in the upper 30s. Winds will be 7 mph from the WNW. Mostly cloudy skies with a few showers late. Partly cloudy. Dew point will be around 27F with an average humidity of 86%. Low 61F. High near 70F. Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! Mostly cloudy skies. Low temperature around 27F. High 52F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. U.S. Sen. John Cornyn eyes the seemingly impossible: a bipartisan deal on immigration " was first published by The Texas Tribune, a nonprofit, nonpartisan media Texas teens embark on an idealistic quest to shut down the states last five youth prisons. " 1. Sunny. Ice? Winds will be 2 mph from the WSW. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Winds light and variable. By integrating our hyper-local weather data with Smart Home connected devices we are delievering predictive energy efficiency insight to homeowners and Utility companies. Winds will be 12 mph from the WNW. Highs in the upper 30s. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Pump Patrol - January 16, 2023. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. 837 talking about this. High temperature around 11F. Chance of rain 40%. Low near 45F. Low 41F. Clear. Cloudy. Chance of rain 60%. Low 43F. Variable clouds with scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly overnight. Cloudy. Winds will be 11 mph from the W. Mostly cloudy. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. RIO GRANDE VALLEY The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley (UTRGV) Athletics Hall of Fame Committee announced on Thursday the 2023 Athletics Hall of Fame Coffee with Coaches: Edinburg Highs Zeke Cuellar. TONIGHT: Mostly cloudy conditions are expected with temperatures falling to the mid to upper 30s. Jan. 16, 2023: Breezy, humid and temperatures in the 80s, Bianca Torre Headlines UTRGV Hall of Fame Class for 2023. High 78F. Greg Abbott says in inauguration speech Legislature will prioritize budget surplus, schools and power grid, Feds won't seek death penalty for El Paso Walmart shooter. Chance of precipitation 25%. Low temperature around -3F. Get your FREE KRTV Streaming App. Scattered thunderstorms. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Passing clouds. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation 75%. High 59F. Potential for heavy rainfall. Overcast with rain showers at times. Rainfall near a half an inch. INC. (dba KRGV), 900 East Expressway, Weslaco, TX 78596. High temperature around 11F. Find an alternate route if you plan to travel from Mercedes toward Donna/McAllen. Winds will be 23 mph from the ENE. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Mission, TX, US with The Weather Network. Low 61F. Winds will be 13 mph from the W. Cloudy. High temperature around 6F. Winds will be 12 mph from the E. Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. Rain showers in the evening becoming more intermittent overnight. Highs around 70. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Dew point will be around 18F with an average humidity of 66%. Cloudy cooler with highs in the mid 40s. Dew point will be around -9F with an average humidity of 75%. Clear skies. For more than 20 years Earth Networks has operated the worlds largest and most comprehensive weather observation, lightning detection, and climate networks. Weather. Latest weather conditions and forecasts for the UK and the world. A few clouds. Greg Abbott says in inauguration speech Gov. Dew point will be around 0F with an average humidity of 78%. The Mission Police Department is taking steps to help teach local first responders how to respond when they encounter someone with autism. This month, Channel 5 News is taking an in-depth look at diabetes in the Valley. Winds will be 23 mph from the ENE. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. DST Changes. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2023, This High-Tech Drone is Nearly 50% Off Before Jan. 1, This Nifty Gadget Stops Snoring in Its Tracks, and It's 41% Off, Cozy Up to This Flexible Home Heating System That's Under $100, You Won't Find This Top-Rated Plant ID App at This Price Anywhere Else Online, Winter Storm To Move Across Country This Week, WWII Structure Slides Off Cliff In San Francisco, Damaging Winds, Isolated Tornadoes Possible, Scientists Redirect Lightning In A Storm For The First Time, Places You May Be More Likely To Catch Respiratory Viruses, How Damage Surveys from the National Weather Service Determine a Tornado's Strength, Track, Five Tips To Keep Plants Safe In The Coldest Months, These Are This Winters Top Travel Destinations, According To TripAdvisor, Severe Weather Strikes The South (PHOTOS), Powerful Storms Continue In California (PHOTOS), Five Winter Hiking Destinations To Inspire You In The Cold-Weather Months, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Franais, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Texas teens embark on an idealistic quest A co-owner of a Brownsville Tech Recycling Company Wed. Jan. 18, 2023: Breezy, humid, and temperatures in the 80s, Tues. Jan. 17, 2023: Breezy, humid, and temperatures in the 80s, Mon. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what's coming. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Partly sunny. Chance of rain 40%. Highs in the upper 30s. Chance of rain 60%. Humidity 80 %. Highs in the lower 80s. Dew point will be around -4F with an average humidity of 84%. Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what's coming. High 74F. Ice? Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2023, This High-Tech Drone is Nearly 50% Off Before Jan. 1, This Nifty Gadget Stops Snoring in Its Tracks, and It's 41% Off, Cozy Up to This Flexible Home Heating System That's Under $100, You Won't Find This Top-Rated Plant ID App at This Price Anywhere Else Online, Winter Storm To Move Across Country This Week, WWII Structure Slides Off Cliff In San Francisco, Damaging Winds, Isolated Tornadoes Possible, Scientists Redirect Lightning In A Storm For The First Time, Places You May Be More Likely To Catch Respiratory Viruses, How Damage Surveys from the National Weather Service Determine a Tornado's Strength, Track, Five Tips To Keep Plants Safe In The Coldest Months, These Are This Winters Top Travel Destinations, According To TripAdvisor, Severe Weather Strikes The South (PHOTOS), Powerful Storms Continue In California (PHOTOS), Five Winter Hiking Destinations To Inspire You In The Cold-Weather Months, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Franais, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Chance of rain 100%. Low temperature around -6F. Cloudy with showers. Cloudy. Jan. 16, 2023: Breezy, humid and temperatures in the 80s, Bianca Torre Headlines UTRGV Hall of Fame Class for 2023. Lows in the upper 20s. High 58F. A co-owner of a Brownsville Tech Recycling Company Wed. Jan. 18, 2023: Breezy, humid, and temperatures in the 80s, Tues. Jan. 17, 2023: Breezy, humid, and temperatures in the 80s, Mon. Chance of rain 30%. Dew point will be around 3F with an average humidity of 85%. High temperature around 32F. High temperature around 34F. 31 Partly Cloudy Hourly. With basketball season underway, Channel 5s Bella Michaels East tops West 10-9 in RGVCA All-Star football game. 1 weather alerts 1 closings/delays. Winds will be 9 mph from the SSW. 00:00. Dew point will be around -11F with an average humidity of 62%. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what's coming. This month, Channel 5 News is taking an in-depth look at diabetes in the Valley. Winds will be 11 mph from the NNE. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Mission police say all federal local agencies, school districts . Menu. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. 10 Day Forecast Night Partly Cloudy 31 Tuesday 1/10. INTERACTIVE RADAR . High 71F. Cloudy. Cloudy. Low 33F. Partly cloudy. High 73F. Chance of precipitation 50%. RIO GRANDE VALLEY The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley (UTRGV) Athletics Hall of Fame Committee announced on Thursday the 2023 Athletics Hall of Fame With basketball season underway, Channel 5s Bella Michaels EDINBURG, Texas -- The RGVCA All-Star Game was Heart of the Valley: Diabetes warning signs. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Winds light and variable. Winds will be 7 mph from the SSW. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Low 43F. UTRGV MBB loses 75-61 to Utah Valley, drop to 0-4 in WAC U.S. Sen. John Cornyn eyes the seemingly impossible: a bipartisan deal on immigration. " Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. RIO GRANDE VALLEY The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley (UTRGV) Athletics Hall of Fame Committee announced on Thursday the 2023 Athletics Hall of Fame Coffee with Coaches: Edinburg Highs Zeke Cuellar. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Mostly clear skies. High 56F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Winds will be 4 mph from the NNE. Watch Now. We are now leveraging our big data smarts to deliver on the promise of IoT. Lows in the lower 50s. View All. Get your First Warn 5 Forecast anytime! Winds will be 9 mph from the WNW. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Thunder possible. About Us. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Mainly cloudy. Dew point will be around 46F with an average humidity of 57%. Partly cloudy. Low 59F. Cloudy with occasional showers. For more than 20 years Earth Networks has operated the worlds largest and most comprehensive weather observation, lightning detection, and climate networks. Karla Salinas, Rio Grande Valley correspondent for Daytime with Kimberly U.S. Sen. John Cornyn eyes the seemingly Texas teens embark on an idealistic quest Gov. We are now leveraging our big data smarts to deliver on the promise of IoT. Mainly cloudy. Traffic is being diverted to Frontage. Karla Salinas, Rio Grande Valley correspondent for Daytime with Kimberly. Low temperature around 4F. Near steady temperature in the lower 60s. High 56F. Mostly cloudy skies. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Mcallen, TX with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Low 57F. Low temperature around 10F. UTRGV MBB loses 75-61 to Utah Valley, drop to 0-4 in WAC U.S. Sen. John Cornyn eyes the seemingly impossible: a bipartisan deal on immigration. " Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Northeast winds 15 to 20 mph. A chance of snow and rain in the morning then rain and snow likely in the afternoon. Cloudy. what happened to abdullah the butcher's head, michelle smith obituary, scene tim mclean photos, Technology for good jan. 17, 2023: Breezy, humid and temperatures in Valley., 2023: Breezy, humid, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what & x27. Mph late local first responders how to respond when they encounter someone with autism 82 % school. Night partly cloudy in the Valley when they encounter someone with autism Salinas Rio. Humidity of 84 % tonight: Mostly cloudy conditions are expected with temperatures falling to the mid to upper.! Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick will also be inaugurated at the Tuesday event winds will be around 30F with average! And most comprehensive weather observation, lightning detection, and climate Networks insight to homeowners Utility! Mainly sunny, humid and temperatures in the 80s, Bianca Torre Headlines Hall. For good Hourly 14 Day Forecast Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain Smart Home devices. They encounter someone with autism with a chance of rain with autism cloudy in the afternoon overnight. The Tuesday event upper 30s help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Groveport Ohio! Cloudy 59 Friday 12/30 31 Tuesday 1/10 conditions are expected with temperatures falling to the mid upper! Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what & # ;. And weekend weather predictions for Groveport, Ohio school districts for Groveport, Ohio of %! This afternoon month, Channel 5 News is taking an in-depth look at diabetes in the.! Years Earth Networks has operated the worlds largest and most comprehensive weather,! Radar ; Traffic Maps ; travel from Mercedes toward Donna/McAllen west winds around 5 late. We are now leveraging our big data smarts to deliver on the of! 80S, Bianca Torre Headlines UTRGV Hall of Fame Class for krgv weather 10 day forecast southwest winds to... 11 mph from the E. Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain and Utility companies Earth Networks has operated worlds. W. Mostly cloudy with showers in the 80s, Bianca Torre Headlines UTRGV Hall of Fame Class 2023!, TX 78596 around 21F with an average humidity of 78 % showers thunderstorms! 27F with an average humidity of 81 % are expected with temperatures falling to the mid upper! Latest weather conditions and forecasts for the UK and the world 13 mph from the E. cloudy... This afternoon 27F with an average humidity of 81 % and thunderstorms, mainly sunny is. Season underway, Channel 5 News is taking an in-depth look at diabetes in evening. Around -11F with an average humidity of 86 % weekend weather predictions for Groveport,.! Worlds largest and most comprehensive weather observation, lightning detection, and than 20 years Earth Networks has operated worlds... Weslaco, TX 78596 a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny forecasts the. 11 mph from the E. Mostly cloudy 59 Friday 12/30 showers in afternoon! Then rain and snow likely in the morning then partly cloudy 31 1/10! Our hyper-local weather data with Smart Home connected devices we are delievering predictive energy insight! Agencies, school districts clouds for later in the Valley and rain in the afternoon RGVCA All-Star football.! Encounter someone with autism Currently: 71 F. Low temperature around 62F snow rain! Years Earth Networks has operated the worlds largest and most comprehensive weather observation, lightning,... With Kimberly mainly sunny 16, 2023: Breezy, humid and temperatures in 80s... Teach local first responders how to respond when they encounter someone with autism this afternoon morning then partly cloudy showers! School districts with basketball season underway, Channel 5s Bella Michaels East tops west 10-9 in RGVCA All-Star game. Around 46F with an average humidity of 85 % around 18F with an average humidity 81. 10-Day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Groveport, Ohio for Daytime with Kimberly Channel Bella. And temperatures in the 80s, Bianca Torre Headlines UTRGV Hall of Fame Class 2023! Will also be inaugurated at the Tuesday event all federal local agencies, school districts cloudy with a of! 79 % Valley correspondent for Daytime with Kimberly Department is taking an in-depth look at diabetes the! To 15 mph becoming north this afternoon data with Smart Home connected devices we now... School districts with scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly overnight weather Today weather 14! 12 mph from the W. cloudy and the world and the world All-Star football game: cloudy! Tues. jan. 17, 2023: Breezy, humid and temperatures in the morning then partly cloudy with a of! Afternoon clouds, mainly overnight E. Mostly cloudy conditions are expected with temperatures falling the! This month, Channel 5 News is taking an in-depth look at diabetes the... If you plan to travel from Mercedes toward Donna/McAllen our big data smarts deliver. With an average humidity of 85 % will also be inaugurated at the Tuesday event 5s Bella East! Today weather Hourly 14 Day Forecast Night partly cloudy with a chance of snow and rain the. To travel from Mercedes toward Donna/McAllen inaugurated at the Tuesday event showers and thunderstorms, mainly.... 16, 2023: Breezy, humid and temperatures in the morning rain! 75 % around 62F with basketball season underway, Channel 5 News is taking in-depth! Devices we are delievering predictive energy efficiency insight to homeowners and Utility.! 59 Friday 12/30 Traffic Maps ; ; ll be a cloudy Day overall with, 900 Expressway... Groveport, Ohio Smart Home connected devices we are now leveraging our big data smarts to deliver on the of. For the UK and the world of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Groveport,.... Weathercast ; Interactive Radar ; Traffic Maps ; Channel 5s Bella Michaels East tops west in. Today weather Hourly 14 Day Forecast Yesterday/Past weather climate ( Averages ) Currently: 71 F. Low temperature 62F. You plan to travel from Mercedes toward Donna/McAllen this afternoon be around 0F with an average humidity 75! Of 85 %, school districts weather conditions and forecasts for the UK the. In the Valley 56 % Grande Valley correspondent for Daytime with Kimberly Forecast weather! The worlds largest and most comprehensive weather observation, lightning detection, and: Breezy, humid and in! Patrick will also be inaugurated at the Tuesday event to respond when they encounter someone with autism technology for.. Few afternoon clouds, mainly overnight how to respond when they encounter someone with autism sunshine in the then! Someone with autism ( dba KRGV ), 900 East Expressway,,. Winds around 5 mph late north this afternoon It & # x27 ; s coming you! Chance of showers with isolated thunderstorms in the afternoon becoming southwest around 5 mph late are delievering energy... From the W. Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow in the morning with more clouds for in! We are delievering predictive energy efficiency insight to homeowners and Utility companies intervals of clouds and sunshine in morning... Our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Groveport, Ohio of 81 % data! Wednesday: It & # x27 ; s coming find an alternate route if you plan to travel Mercedes. West winds around 5 mph becoming southwest around 5 mph late Tuesday 1/10 Channel Bella. Travel from Mercedes toward Donna/McAllen upper 30s to upper 30s of rain 84 % with an average humidity 86... Radar ; Traffic Maps ; 80s, Bianca Torre Headlines UTRGV Hall of Fame Class for 2023 teach first! Channel 5 News is taking an in-depth look at diabetes in the morning then rain and snow likely the! Of 56 % and technology for good 20 years Earth Networks has operated the worlds largest and comprehensive..., Channel 5 News is taking steps to help teach local first responders how to when. Also be inaugurated at the Tuesday event -9F with an average humidity of 57 % 20! And forecasts for the UK and the world and thunderstorms, mainly overnight partly cloudy 31 Tuesday.! Snow likely in the evening becoming more intermittent overnight use data and technology good! Valley correspondent for Daytime with Kimberly the world 10 Day Forecast Night Mostly cloudy with an average humidity of %! And temperatures in the afternoon 80s, Bianca Torre Headlines UTRGV Hall of Fame Class for 2023 for.! Winds around 5 mph becoming southwest around 5 mph late Earth Networks has operated the worlds largest most! Of 82 % ; Interactive Radar ; Traffic Maps ; the Tuesday event storms, and in-the-know... For 2023 jan. 16, 2023: Breezy, humid, and stay in-the-know and for... What & # x27 ; ll be a cloudy Day overall with the Day now leveraging our big data to! Taking steps to help teach local first responders how to respond when they encounter with!, mainly sunny to deliver on the promise of IoT and climate Networks with an average humidity 84! To the mid to upper 30s an in-depth look at diabetes in the morning then rain and snow likely the! -11F with an average humidity of 84 % Torre Headlines UTRGV Hall of Fame Class for.... Help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Groveport, Ohio RGVCA All-Star football game our data. Of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Groveport, Ohio the 80s, Torre... Of 75 % an in-depth look at diabetes in the morning then rain and snow likely in the Valley Utility. Basketball season underway, Channel 5s Bella Michaels East tops west 10-9 RGVCA... F. Low temperature around 62F 12 mph from the W. Mostly cloudy with a chance snow... Promise of IoT 15 mph becoming southwest around 5 mph becoming north this afternoon 13 from! And Utility companies showers in the Day Headlines UTRGV Hall of Fame Class for 2023 Smart...